Not a one. these are hands down the worst switches in the world. The outside is gold, the inside is built with low rated components. the spring inside that provides tension and electrical connection overheats very easily and destroys the switch. They die so quickly it's almost a waste of time to change ... Read more
- excellent price for 10 switches
- good quality and build inspires a measure of confidence
- springs are gold plated for resistance to oxidation and wear
- gold plating on the springs improve electrical conductivity
- correct tactile pressure rating means ease of use, switching speed and less finger ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.