DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Speed Lite Trigger Hot Shoe Flash Wireless Transmitter + Receiver Set - Black
Customer’s impression:
good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

Bought for the home studio. Very compact and significantly lighter analogues, 4 channels is more than enough. range - up to 20 meters is very real. Better use of batteries and accumulators are not Well that the site has a different configuration of the system is, you can always buy more receivers and ... Read more

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byjason2025 on 01/13/2014

This is a very well built and very functional set of triggers. Easy to configure and unlike some other reviews, I don't find the buttons hard to use or too small at all. Range is about 50 feet or more indoors, haven't tried them yet outdoors. Battery doors don't have any sort of holder or catch so I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClonlon on 12/16/2013

Funciona perfectamente, hace lo que promete. La presentacion en la caja es muy buena, con lo que se puede guardar muy bien cuando no se utiliza. Es muy util la conexion que tiene para el paraguas, cosa que otros no tienen. No funciona modo ETTL, solo modo manual. Las instrucciones solo me llegaron en ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacsssobral on 12/07/2013

I received the flash radios, they come in a box with a good internal protection. For me, it's a good product signal with a certain quality. The equipment has a good finish, but found the flimsy plastic put to use in heavier equipment. As for the hitch umbrella that comes to receivers, as already remarked,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymharisp on 04/29/2013

Its worth for the price its offerd, works very well with my Canon 600D and Yungnou flashes.i didnt check the distance covered in the open space , but its works fine inside the room up 4mts. finishing of the products is not as expected,seems to be low grade plastic ,the edges of the trigger are not smooth,... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byxluccianox on 04/03/2013

Works very good at distances, at last 5 meters (the far I tried them) it seems durable, triggers the flashes perfect (even with old flashes, National PE 200 and Canon 300 EZ). It synchronizes at 1/200 and 1/250 perfect. Low battery consumption. It every trigger has a tripod screw and an some kind of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byclaudiojorda on 02/04/2013

Excellent relation quality / price. It synchronizes even in 1/250 perfectly. It is a very good option to work with 2 units of flash. It is small and easy to use. It works well with my Canon 1100D Rebel and a very old flash, which I couldn't use on the camera because of the high voltage it generates. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCarlosMoreto on 11/26/2012

Otímo. Resposta rápida, baixo consumo de pilha, sincroniza perfeitamente como promete em 1/200 à 1/250. Coisa de que os semelhantes não fazem, o preço é otímo, sendo de que vem dois receptores. Adorei o produto ... Os botões, são muito pequenos, quase que ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byterenas1986 on 11/23/2012

Excellent price vs. value Really supports and syncs 1/200 and 1/250 speeds.. not like other similarl cheap transmitters which sync up to around 1/125! It seems it would even support up to 1/800 (WARNING! this is not a TTL transmitter! only a line of light is visible above sync speed!) Build quality seems ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections