DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Speed Lite Trigger Hot Shoe Flash Wireless Transmitter + Receiver Set - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymharisp on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its worth for the price its offerd, works very well with my Canon 600D and Yungnou flashes.i didnt check the distance covered in the open space , but its works fine inside the room up 4mts. Cons:finishing of the products is not as expected,seems to be low grade... Read more

3 1
  • posted byxluccianox on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very good at distances, at last 5 meters (the far I tried them) it seems durable, triggers the flashes perfect (even with old flashes, National PE 200 and Canon 300 EZ). It synchronizes at 1/200 and 1/250 perfect. Low battery consumption. It every trigger has a trip... Read more

2 0
  • posted byclaudiojorda on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent relation quality / price. It synchronizes even in 1/250 perfectly. It is a very good option to work with 2 units of flash. It is small and easy to use. It works well with my Canon 1100D Rebel and a very old flash, which I couldn't use on the camera because of... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCarlosMoreto on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Otímo. Resposta rápida, baixo consumo de pilha, sincroniza perfeitamente como promete em 1/200 à 1/250. Coisa de que os semelhantes não fazem, o preço é otímo, sendo de que vem dois receptores. Adorei o produto ... Cons:Os bo... Read more

2 1
  • posted byterenas1986 on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent price vs. value Really supports and syncs 1/200 and 1/250 speeds.. not like other similarl cheap transmitters which sync up to around 1/125! It seems it would even support up to 1/800 (WARNING! this is not a TTL transmitter! only a line of light is vis... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections