DX » Community » Reviews » EZCAP EzTV665 DVB-T USB 2.0 HDTV Tuner Receiver Set - (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymafeura on 01/21/2014

Funciona perfeitamente com HDSDR e o SharpSDR ideal para radioamadores. Recomendo tenho um em meu QTH e presentiei um colega com outro muito bom mesmo. Não consegui faze-lo rodar com o presto pvr software que vem junto no cd Funciona perfeitamente com HDSDR e o SharpSDR ideal para radioamadores.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypollemidio on 11/07/2013

I bought it with the purpose of use in SDR! and I was surprised! with the use of an antenna the signal quality is excellent semsibilidade used the SDR Sharp and is fully compatible and easy to set up, very happy The Plastic housing is very delicate if dropped on the floor dismantles all, it is not possible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytymop on 06/18/2013

This EZCAP is very nterresting because it has a very large bandwidth. With this one you are able to unmodulate the frequency range 80MHz 2GHz ! really large. That is why I use this product as a spectrum analyser low cost. It is full compatible with the linux drivers and so usable with gnuradio, fldigit ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMikemala on 11/06/2012

It is a smaller one than others in the market, support RTL SDR well, the sensitivety is better than E4000 tuner, the best part is this one with several different connector, so I can connect my roof antenna, or 2.4G antenna, get better signal. Compare with E4000 tuner, seems more sensitive, but sometimes ... Read more

3 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections