DX » Community » Reviews » RuiBo Replacement LP-E5 7.4V 1600mAh Battery Pack for Canon 500D / 450D / 1000D + More - Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybaz10600 on 06/05/2014

I use this battery next to my OEM Canon battery and I only use my 500D for filming work. I didn't really do exact testing compared to the OEM but my experience is that it works just as long and loading takes as long as the OEM battery. I used around 15 full charges now. Also the fitment is on point. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerx37 on 04/21/2014

As original. Usage time is close to original and fits quite OK in original charger and voltages mach the same also. Little bit tight fit in 500D camera, have to push battery down little bit harder than original battery, but still fits fine. No other thought to describe a battery back. Fine product for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaw on 02/13/2014

Price & quality. My battery is installed in the canon 450D not cope with the problem and it is time to find a replacement that element. Long suffered with a choice of battery and the choice fell on this model. I have doubts that it will do. Worst of all was to install it in the camera, but the camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosha165 on 04/01/2013

My battery is installed in the canon 500d not cope with the problem and it is time to find a replacement that element.long suffered with a choice of battery and the choice fell on this model.hotya I have doubts that it will do.Worst of all was to install it in the camera, but the camera worked. now I ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjcnbianco on 11/26/2012

Great battery, i bought as second ones to my Canon 7D. Works like the originals and a lot cheaper. nononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononono ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections