Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVossieNL on 11/02/2013

I was pleasantly supprized with the quality. Got a few of these, all where good. No flaws detected. Used these for some testing ISP supplied xDSL routers. Did an excellent job All connectors fitted well. Comes with nut and washer. Much cheaper than my local supplier. None I could think of, perhaps the length of the cable, but not really a con. I should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristianeme on 03/18/2013

- good quality - good price - The cable could be a bit longer - no other cons, works perfectly, the connectors are very good - the price is excellent, here I paid 4x more! - Most of the equipment bring such tiny connector, preventing outside antenna placement or replacement. - Also serves parts to change the external antenna cable - serves to replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRipper5555 on 01/12/2013

This was just what i needed to turn my micropc into a wireless ready one. Since this micropc was the cheapest around it lacked the wireless capability but had the holes/room for it. This cable with a wireless mini-pci express card and antenna made it it's more expensive high end counterpart. The cable is functional and complete, ready for assembly. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigricesack on 10/29/2012

These are just what is found inside a router with an extarnal antenna. You can use this to connect external antenna's instead of the antennas that are inside your router. Or even make an external connection on a laptop. Most Wifi cards use the tiny IPx/IPEX connector. And the bigger RP-SMA connector is standard for Wifi. None, it just does what it should ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections