DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-color LED Flashing Fibre Optics Finger Lights (6-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great party lights!

posted by NetAmp on 04/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- They come in nice and bright colors
    - You get 6 lights at once
    - Batteries included
    - Suitable for kids (not the very young kids, obviously, because of small parts etc.) since the "fibres" don't feel like they have sharp ends. And the build quality is good.

Cons:

These lights don't seem to support flashing the LED, unlike the product title on DX suggests. But then again, it is to be expected for this price. There is no 'logic' (chip/components) inside the case, there's just an on/off switch. Which, when turned on, will keep the LED constantly lit up with no flashing effect.

OtherThoughts:

It's better to reverse the rubber band, to fix better on the finger. [like user 'schopf' already mentioned in his review]

I have (for now) only tested 1 of the lights after receiving them. I will try the rest later, but I assume they will all work equally well.

Bottomline:

I don't think others can beat the price of this 6-light package with batteries included. Even though they are not 'flashing' (as opposed to what the title suggests) they will surely impress your kids/friends/anyone.

Just order them now, for whenever you feel like having a party ;-)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections