DX » Community » Reviews » Natural Translucent DIY Jade Beads (50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymirkoeesti on 02/11/2013

These beads are quite nice. I ordered them for my mother, who makes jewellery and she was very happy with them. The quality was nice and none of the beads were flawed. They won’t lose colour even after heavy use and stay the same for a long time. None that I can think of. Maybe that the colour was a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeteCidades on 07/15/2012

It looks like real jade. The beads are translucent and really beautiful. With one pack is possible to make two male bracelets or one short female necklace. It won't take more than few minutes. The size is perfect It's a little darker than the picture and you won't have a variety of colors. The beads ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiv on 06/19/2012

I got real beads at a very low price. I recieved them in a very thin and cheap package but they were not broken. The color is nice and the size is suitable if you want to make a necklace with them. I made one for me and another for my mother and it was a great gift. I may reorder some others one day.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycherrygrrl on 02/09/2010

They are beautiful, although the color is not really the same as the picture, but a little darker. The price, for me, is great, as in Brazil the cheapest i could find was almost 12 dollars for the same thing. None of them came with any kind of problems - sometimes a bead cames with the hole blocked or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschopf on 05/30/2009

Very beautiful beads. Beads are not so big as a ready bracelet like sku.9784. You may make any bracelet, mixing with others beads, like sku.15891 and sku.15834 They are ready to DIY. You just have to insert a string. DX sell some string to this but they are expensive if compared with local stores, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byduckyyy on 12/08/2008

Nice and green, various shades. Real stones most probably! Pre-strung on fishing line can make nice beading projects with this. comes in a separate plastic ziploc bag as to not rub against your other ordered items. Less than 50 arrived, about 47 or so. One or two were cracked where hole was drilled. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections