DX » Community » Reviews » Natural Translucent DIY Colored Agate Beads (50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
love them Great for making jewelry
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvonniesau on 08/16/2014

Pros: They are nicely made and have a variety of colors that fit well together. The quality is good too. I bought these a while back, and now I had to get another pack of them, because they are great for my jewelry making. The price is not bad either, you get 50 beads that are made out of polished stones.... Read more

Great beads

Impression:love them,Great for making jewelry;

0 0 0

• posted byhesitating on 04/02/2013

A nice row of pearls, uniform size, different colors, ranging from shades of green - through brownish, even light purple (some of them), and some with an intriguing design of the stone itself. In order to start a beading project (which I'm familiar with) I've ordered an additional row (they are on a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirkoeesti on 02/11/2013

These beads are quite nice. I ordered them for my mother, who makes jewellery and she was very happy with them. The quality was nice and none of the beads were flawed. They won’t lose colour even after heavy use and stay the same for a long time. None that I can think of. Maybe that the colour was a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLithz on 11/16/2012

It's the first time that I bought beads here but they are better than I expected. Good quality in general, they are easy to work with, real stone, they look beautiful and the different colors go great together. The colors are darker than the beads in the picture, and not as rich. A couple of beads came ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaksoff on 04/15/2012

Good quality, cheap beads, colours as in picture. (Not super-colourful, but looks good). Looks like real Agate. 50 pcs, as described. Enough quantity to make necklace. Beads are 8 mm diameter. My girlfriend satisfied with them. Some beads has not regular hole. It is not really cons, but you should know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonore on 06/16/2011

Nice and cheap, the beads are just the same you see on the photos. Enough quantity to make a medium-length necklace. Stoned, seem to be resistent. Assorted colors, but thet all go well together. I have crimped they all on a fishing line (couldn't find more accurate word) and made a good necklace. For ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections