DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to HDMI Female MHL Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrianEchavarria on 09/04/2013

You connect the cable to the Galaxy S3 and it works immediately, no fuss of setting it up, you get the phonescreen and you can use the phone with stuff like XBMC. It even is possible to charge the phone while it is connected to the HDMI cable. The phone can become a media center and can be used like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMRoeloffs on 07/24/2013

You connect the cable to the Galaxy S3 and it works immediately, no fuss of setting it up, you get the phonescreen and you can use the phone with stuff like XBMC. It even is possible to charge the phone while it is connected to the HDMI cable. The phone can become a media center and can be used like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydantepippi on 01/31/2013

Great adapter to let you connect your Galaxy S3 to a HDMI connection (worked great connecting it to a portable projector for small presentations). It connected in a proper way to my phone and the HDMI cable. Didn't seem a loose connection loose to me. Well the only thing i could complain is about its ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byKunGergely on 12/16/2012

-Awesome tool for hooking up a Samsung Galaxy III to a TV set -Allows for an external power supply i.e. the phone isn't drained -the microUSB connection's a bit loose (doesn't seem to stay all the way in) -only works for Samsung Galaxy III phones (AFAIK), though this is completely Samsung's fault -necessitates ... Read more

3 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections