DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Motorcycle Parts Oil Tank Dipstick with Temperature Gauge - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkpower2k7 on 08/05/2013

Good quality of the product, rapid shipping and good packing Gives temperature of the engine, it can make more than one turn if the temperature out passes the 110 degrees which might happen in some engines. There is no sign to indicate the level of the oil in the engine, you need to do it yourself. otherwise,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byem3rik on 04/16/2013

Great price for that kind of item. Quality is very good, better than expected, temperature gauge working and the screw fits perfectly on my yamaha 600 TX. The stick is too short for my yamaha 600 XT but probbably ok for smaller oil tanks. I wish they had the same item with a longer stick. But all and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaiVidyadhar on 03/01/2013

If your bike is air cooled, you could use this to monitor the quality and temperature of your oil. 1. Threading is not of great quality. 2. Dipstick length should be user adjustable. It's too short for my scooter, but perfect for my bike. 1. Temp rises instantly on the application of heat, or on dipping ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections