DX » Community » Reviews » N5901 Mini 1000DPI 70-Key Handheld Wireless Keyboard w/ Trackball Mouse - Black (2 x LR03)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvlaine on 12/30/2013

Compact keyboard and mouse. Very usefull for the media center. Fits in my hand. The keyboard is responding very well. This is my 3rd Lenovo remote of this model. This one doesn't look as good as my previous ones. I am not even sure if it is a real Lenovo. The trackball makes a scratching sensation I don't like. The mouse is erratic. So much I decided ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslametps on 11/12/2013

This product is small but effective, light and useful. With integrated keyboard and mouse, it will increase efficiency to interact with your PC. Unfortunately, there is no Fx buttons :( I can't use simply ALT+F4 to close a window. In my opinion, it will be more effective with Fx buttons. I can't use simply ALT+F4 to close a window. OK with notes I described ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotaviorochaneto on 10/25/2013

Simple and easy. It looks pretty good and all the keys work as promised. Just plug the dongle and the keyboard recognizes it immediately. The keys are a bit hard to press but nothing impossible. The trackball has a very "plastiky" fell to it. The reach is pretty good as long as there is nothing on the way. Its great for surfing the net but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythe_chemist on 10/12/2013

Works fairly well when in range. Cheap enough for Raspberry Pi projects. The battery lasted me a few weeks before going flat which is better than I was hoping for. Track ball feels pretty weak like it might fall out or get pushed into the keyboard itself. If the track ball had a rubber coat or something to give it a sturdier feel it would feel a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUOWDMC on 04/21/2013

Easy to hold in one hand and operate track-ball one handed. Keyboard is easy to use with spare hand for command entry. Acceptable range (even through a thin wall). Integrated dongle slot for storage without loosing it. The Ctrl-Alt-Del (single) key is a bit of a worry if you are operating in console mode (in Linux, just turn Ctrl-Alt-Del reboots off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykolke16 on 03/10/2013

nice, softouch, Plastic quality is good, the media buttons are very effective, it has a led indicator for the communication isn`t lenovo, the trackball sometimes dont work propertly,operating with a mini pc not working properly ug802II moments i bought ug802II and paid 158 argentinian pesos in aduana, i`m from parana entre rios argentina took 2 months ... Read more

Front backk
    3 0
  • posted byromxx on 01/09/2013

Good tactile feelings. Small and thought. Standard AAA battery HID device for mouse and keyboard Trackball quality is low, so cursor positioning may be difficult, especially using in one hand only (you need to rotate this damned ball, then stop, firmly hold it in a needed position, then press a mousebutton, usually by finger of another hand) Standard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrepsor on 11/20/2012

Small controller for HTPC use. Keyboard part of controller works well. Controller can be used from good distance from your computer. Trackball is not capable of accurately tracking and it often is not able to recognice movement at all. Trackball makes noise. If trackball would work well and without issues this would be easily 5 star product but now ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections