DX » Community » Reviews » N5901 70-Key Handheld Wireless Keyboard w/ Mouse - Black (2*LR03)
Customer’s impression:
negative amazing!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8756974 on 04/04/2017

Impression:amazing!;

Easy to use and install and ultra helpful.. I use it a lot to surf in the internet while my laptop is pluged (via HDMI) to my TV.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byslametps on 11/12/2013

This product is small but effective, light and useful. With integrated keyboard and mouse, it will increase efficiency to interact with your PC. Unfortunately, there is no Fx buttons :( I can't use simply ALT+F4 to close a window. In my opinion, it will be more effective with Fx buttons. I can't... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykolke16 on 03/10/2013

nice, softouch, Plastic quality is good, the media buttons are very effective, it has a led indicator for the communication isn`t lenovo, the trackball sometimes dont work propertly,operating with a mini pc not working properly ug802II moments i bought ug802II and paid 158 argentinian pesos in 2... Read more

Front backk

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byromxx on 01/09/2013

Good tactile feelings. Small and thought. Standard AAA battery HID device for mouse and keyboard Trackball quality is low, so cursor positioning may be difficult, especially using in one hand only (you need to rotate this damned ball, then stop, firmly hold it in a needed position, then press a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere