DX » Community » Reviews » N5901 70-Key Handheld Wireless Keyboard w/ Mouse - Black (2*LR03)
Customer’s impression:
negative amazing!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakakiru on 11/23/2013

hand size keyboard with trackball , mouse botons and multimedia keys. compatible with ubuntu,lubuntu, mint..... . Just plug the usb receiver. low battery consumption. mi pc boton, windows, alt, shift, tab,... incluided no F1 - F12 keys no light. I've bought 2. very happy with them and i recomend... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byotaviorochaneto on 10/25/2013

Simple and easy. It looks pretty good and all the keys work as promised. Just plug the dongle and the keyboard recognizes it immediately. The keys are a bit hard to press but nothing impossible. The trackball has a very "plastiky" fell to it. The reach is pretty good as long as there is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bythe_chemist on 10/12/2013

Works fairly well when in range. Cheap enough for Raspberry Pi projects. The battery lasted me a few weeks before going flat which is better than I was hoping for. Track ball feels pretty weak like it might fall out or get pushed into the keyboard itself. If the track ball had a rubber coat or to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUOWDMC on 04/21/2013

Easy to hold in one hand and operate track-ball one handed. Keyboard is easy to use with spare hand for command entry. Acceptable range (even through a thin wall). Integrated dongle slot for storage without loosing it. The Ctrl-Alt-Del (single) key is a bit of a worry if you are operating in mode... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere