DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Extender Cable - Black (115cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byItayPk on 03/26/2014

Good quality, the connectors holds well and I didn't feel any degradation in the sound quality. Price is very good, feels like good value for money. Nothing that I found. The cable is a bit shorter than expected, as for using the whole length it needs to stretch. Good product, but if you need the whole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexxegorov on 04/05/2013

Very compact and slim. Stretches rather easily but preserves the form and remains accurate when contracts back. The father minijack doesn't seem to plug in tight enough. I had it unplugged several times when streched the cord more than 2/3 of its maximum length. I had two of this cords and both share ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymenorex1 on 02/27/2013

This extender cable is very helpful and useful. Working with headphones, mobile phone, mp 3, laptop and etc. Do not muddle in the pocket, like other headphones cables. Sound quality fine. Works if you using mobile phones headphones with mic. Maybe it be more good if cable could be silicon, because in ... Read more

All cable With headphones

0 0 0

• posted byopenshiny on 12/21/2012

It's high quality. Cable is flexible, rubber is nice and relatively thick. It does not have a cheap plastic feeling. It's also nicely twisted and returns back to its original shape after streching. Quality of the sound is fine. In the terms of features you can not ask for more ;) Could be a tad cheaper ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBebeck on 11/25/2012

This extender cable P2 is very helpful and useful. The product is very good and helped me a lot. In my case I'm using it on my desktop, which is above my desk at the working place. Actually, this product does not have a Cons. What wouldn't be very good is the size, but there are a lot of them in a bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlfahannen on 11/06/2012

I play music on my MP3 player when i am training. I use this cable when i am exercising on my rowing machine, therefore it is superb to have this flexibility when i am going forward and back all the time. The contacts seems very distinct. The price is very low as well. Doesn´t require much space.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections