DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card Cutter with 3-Adapter for IPHONE 5 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Useful nice Good product It works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9302265 on 07/03/2017

Impression:good;

werkt prima, snel bezorgd. Apparaat oogt wel wat gammel maar voor dat ene sim kaartje in de zoveel tijd, is het een goede aankoop. Let wel ff op met hoe je de sim er in zet. Dat luistert erg nauw!

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykamranshoaib on 01/12/2017

Impression:Useful;

I had wonderful exp with DX. Product is as good as described. No Complaint so far

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydedi61 on 11/19/2016

Impression:nice;

not sure if the cutted sim will work in the phone. poor quality made. the sim can be move inside the cutter

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byltricarico on 02/09/2016

Impression:Good product;

Good product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySirus12 on 06/23/2015

Impression:Useful,It works;

Have use it few times to cut micro SIM to nano SIM and also use for normal SIM to nano SIM. It is easy to use to cut normal SIM because the slot is cater for normal SIM. After cutting, the nano SIM works. Just need a needle file to file the edges or use a pen knife to trim the edges. cons : Will... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byloyeemanchi on 06/21/2015

Impression:No comment, since not yet use.;

This unit supposed to come with 1 cutter, 3 different size adapter and 1 metal adapter tray for cutting, which clearly printed on the box. But it just came with 1 cutter and 2 sim adapters. Not good! The quality looked cheap. But I have not use it. So I could not tell how it would work. For a few... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymasaynet on 06/21/2015

Impression:Piece Of Garbage!;

bad device destroyed 2 sims you cant cut right it'll always cut the sim itself so you cant use it!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjbasemoine on 06/04/2015

Impression:It works;

Pros: cut you're own Sim card to the correct size. Cons: Mine broke after a couple of uses! poor quality, i recommend ordering a diffrent one!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydredias on 04/28/2015

Impression:good,nice,Works Great!;

Pros: Product with good quality and do what have to do Cons: They came whit only 1 adapter.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCrowbot on 03/13/2015

Impression:nice;

Pros: It does cut SIM card. Barely. Cons: The handle bent while cutting through the very first SIM card. Metal is soft.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere