DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card Cutter with 3-Adapter for Iphone 5 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful It works Works Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirus12 on 06/23/2015

Have use it few times to cut micro SIM to nano SIM and also use for normal SIM to nano SIM. It is easy to use to cut normal SIM because the slot is cater for normal SIM. After cutting, the nano SIM works. Just need a needle file to file the edges or use a pen knife to trim the edges. cons : Will... Read more

Impression:Useful,It works;

0 0 0

• posted byloyeemanchi on 06/21/2015

This unit supposed to come with 1 cutter, 3 different size adapter and 1 metal adapter tray for cutting, which clearly printed on the box. But it just came with 1 cutter and 2 sim adapters. Not good! The quality looked cheap. But I have not use it. So I could not tell how it would work. For a few... Read more

Impression:No comment, since not yet use.;

0 0 0

• posted bymasaynet on 06/21/2015

bad device destroyed 2 sims you cant cut right it'll always cut the sim itself so you cant use it!

Impression:Piece Of Garbage!;

0 0 0

• posted byjbasemoine on 06/04/2015

Pros: cut you're own Sim card to the correct size. Cons: Mine broke after a couple of uses! poor quality, i recommend ordering a diffrent one!

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted bydredias on 04/28/2015

Pros: Product with good quality and do what have to do Cons: They came whit only 1 adapter.

Impression:good,nice,Works Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byCrowbot on 03/13/2015

Pros: It does cut SIM card. Barely. Cons: The handle bent while cutting through the very first SIM card. Metal is soft.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byobseco on 03/10/2015

Poor quality of construction. Simply does what is for, but seems it should adjust better to cut with more accuracy. Comes with two adaptors and a pin to extract Sim tray from iPhone

Poor quality Poor quality Poor quality

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9119133 on 02/06/2015

cool

Impression:Works Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byFahimFarook on 01/28/2015

Exactly as advertised.

Impression:Works Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byCaptainX2 on 01/12/2015

It works verry nice and is the price worth every penny! Great material and it cut the sim real good

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere