DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Extender Cable - Black (113cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymin402 on 11/15/2013

i used an android phone and since my car audio doesnt support android, i have to get an extender like this to stream Spotify music to my car speaker. This works really well! the length of the cable is good enough and because it is spiral, it doesn't tangled up. A very good accessories for your car! no con so far. use it for any type of player! i think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeremyome on 10/18/2013

Really good to set your cellphone's music on AUX of your car and other utilies like set another MP4 player on a HIFI Station ! Smart, easy to hold. This item is perfect when you haven't USB keys or CDs for your car when you travel. You just have to put it in your AUX port and enjoy music with this really good product ! Sometimes , cable extender isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinferit on 07/10/2013

Works fine, plugs fine. Doesnt have noise or interference. I use it with my ipod shuffle in the car and works very well. The plug is not the best. The dimension of the cable could be a little wide, if you ask me, but it still works right! I think it is a great offer! Works fine, plugs fine. Doesnt have noise or interference. I use it with my ipod shuffle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegararg on 06/04/2013

Pretty cheap, very handfull, you just can call it the buy, no regrets at all, works fine, no statics, or noisy noise, not a single problem! The plug is not the best. The dimension of the cable could be a little wide, if you ask me, but it still works right! I think it is a great offer! Its a pretty good 3.5mm male to male audio cable, its works just ... Read more

The cable Extend it! The plugs
    0 0
  • posted bylee16 on 05/28/2013

Well made and perfect for older ipod to stereo connection. Appears well-made and sturdy enough to last a long time. None that I can see so far. I particularly like the coil extension in the middle of the connector which eliminated untidy cords. It's compact size makes it easy to store and keep tangle free. Great value ( for $2-00 you can't go wrong)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydx2013 on 04/28/2013

Build quality is very good. Both of the jacks (male connectors), housing, and cables are in made with quality material. The cable spring/curl in uniform. I use it to connect my iPhone to the car audio AUX in. Sound quality is good. Plug and play, works as expected. None that I can think of. It's a better solution if you want to connect your MP3 player ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddsab on 04/19/2013

This product is very good! I’m very pleased with it, so that I can’t live without it at the moment, hahah! I use it everyday, at class, at home and so on. I’ll tell you his pros. His pros are: - excellent value for the Money - great size, given its functions - made of good materials (dureable ones!) The cons? Well, I don’t have any cons really, since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMassivmusik on 01/05/2013

Good build and audio quality, the jack plug is almost as big as the actual plug itself, which made it specially useful for a speaker set where other cable endings were too big (like headphone cables) none that I can think of, could be a bit short for some appliances, but you can see that in the picture. (For me it's actually the perfect size/nice 'n'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFeadim on 01/02/2013

Works fine, plugs fine. Doesnt have noise or interference. I use it with my ipod shuffle in the car and works very well. A little bit short, its extensible but not so much, but for the price is fine. I was a little bit dissapointed, i expect a more longer cable, but it's enough for my car. Cheap, very cheap enough, work very well, doesnt have noise ... Read more

The cable
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections