DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clippers (1.5cm Ultra-Large Opening)
  • 5 star 35 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiker18 on 07/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really high quality nail clippers. - Possibly sharpest and strongest clippers I've ever owned, and I've had a bunch - Nail filer is also very good Cons:- None that I can think of - Price isn't crazy cheap like other DX products, since one can purchase a similar produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cuts through nails like butter. Best nail clipper I have owned, I am buying more and throwing the others away! Large enough for Big toes haha, and unless you have very tiny kid hands then great for fingers too. Cons:If it came in a two pack 1 big 1 small? Ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedyvelo on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent leverage Excellent quality Excellent sharpness Cons:None OtherThoughts:My wife has hand arthritis and for her is impossible to use the original TRIM which is high quality but small. I tried other brands and quality is borderline so I always went back t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynakamoto on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:es lo mejor!! yo no encontraba ninguno bueno en ningún sitio y este esta muy bien! es muy barato y la verdad que es fenomenal, es grande con el cual tienes robustez! Cons:ninguna, todo esta fenomenal OtherThoughts:ademas te lleva una lima de metal fina que... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks really nice. its small and quite sharp. also the price is really low. if you need a nail clipper i would suggest this one to you.Nail clipper price is great. Good looks, nice brushed finish stainless steel. Sharp cut and good build quality, looks rugg... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylocugaby on 08/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Efficient clipping, blades seem to be of good quality. Sturdy design, seems to be very durable and will probably last for a long time. Price is right - for about 2.50 these are a bargain. The size is about right. They are a little bigger than what I've been used... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdacosta22 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:TIRED OF NAIL CLIPPER THAT DON"T CUT? BUY THIS ONE! you wont regret it! IT EVEN HAS SPEED HOLEs!!! haha come on! Cuts great, stainless steal, ergonomic & well build! FACT: the world supply of nail clipper have gotten crappier & crappier... this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This nail clipper is built like a tank, it's big, powerful, though and very efficient at doing it's job. First time i looked at it i thought this thing is a kind of a guillotine, but then i have become accustomed with it. It has great cutting blades and huge f... Read more

closed ready for action
    0 0
  • posted bydassub on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These clippers are bigger than usual, but they work amazingly well. The size actually works as an advantage, as it takes less effort to cut the captain. They also look awesome in stainless steel. Cons:Takes a while to get use to the size. Also takes a while to figure ou... Read more

Nice size
    0 1
  • posted byhansi001 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Makes nail-clipping much easier compared to clipping with at smaller clipper. There is less force needed to trim the nail. - It seems robust and sturdy. - It has a close to perfect cutting edge. - The added size makes holding it steady much easier if you hav... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections