DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-One Bluetooth + FM + MP3 Player with Steering Wheel Mount Remote Controller (SD/USB/3.5mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatatje_007 on 12/10/2013

- Hands free calling works, quality isnt that good, for its sufficient. - It connects to my iphone via bluetooth for handsfree calling - FM signal is good - It doesnt stream music over bluetooth, atleast not when connected to an iphone 4s. I didnt try other phones. - The steeringwheelremote only works when theres an open line of sight to the device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShprota on 09/13/2011

Plays music from any kind of sources: SD card, USB flash drive, A2DP (phone bluetooth), 3.5mm audio input jack. Works as a decent handsfree. Doesn't require much inner understanding to use it. Sound quality is pretty good as well. The wheel mount came dead. I have yet to check if it's just a dead battery or the device itself. Anyway it has another remote ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byankarb on 04/17/2011

I get what I saw at the pictures. It fitted well in my car with no installation problems. USB doesn't work well. I hear distortion. I will try with SD card. The steering wheel remote control doesn't operate always. Also I found that it doesn't play .WAV files, only MP3 files. In the city it is difficult to find a free frequency but I believe that during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjrobert on 03/25/2011

Mounts securely to car cigarette outlet. Has full-range FM tuning. Plays from USB drive as advertised. Steering wheel remote is a nice touch. The manual is really, really, bad. Not only poorly translated but also incomplete. No way to turn it off without unplugging. Pauses when bluetooth is used (good for incoming calls or for turn-by-turn navigation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytasomaniac on 03/18/2011

-Bluetooth easily connected. -Build quality is OK. -It is very useful. -The 12V plug is very hard. When I pulling out it, I accidentally remove the whole car cigarette plug of the car. -I was hoping there was aux out option in this device. But unfortunately, there is not. The 3.5 inch plug is only for input. -So you can only transmit the audio with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexgal on 02/05/2011

nice design and not big- BEST fm quality , not noise even if you have maximum volume on your radio- you can choose full fm range- have two remote controllers- have stereo bluetooth A2PD , very clear none Works perfect .. I tried from SD card, USB key and bluetooth all good- bluetooth dont ask password from me, i dont know why, but work very well I've ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeliboksar on 01/29/2011

Excellent sound quality.easy to pair with mobile phone( i paired nokia e66 no problem.Remote for stearing wheel is working good. you have to have the stearing wheel straight, if you turne ti left or right the remote does not work. and also mine kame with different remote controll for the steering wheel, it doesnt have volume buttons on the back side ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytimecop on 07/18/2010

Excellent sound quality. I've bought a few of these FM transmitter and none equals to this one. Easy to pair. If you've paired any BT device then you can pair this one up. Works great with BB 8520. Didn't use the steering wheel remote. Didn't have to as the buttons on the device are within reach and I also use the buttons on the BB itself. Minor one:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHFAscencio on 09/28/2009

It's worth for those who don't have an MP3 radio in your car, mainly for the ones that come with an original device. The wheel remote is really useful because you don't have to take your hands out to move to the next song. Also, in my case, the extension of the 12V car charger makes a difference because my outlet is really low on the dash board. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjynyhard on 05/31/2009

- nice design and not big - BEST fm quality , not noise even if you have maximum volume on your radio - you can choose full fm range - have two remote controllers - have stereo bluetooth A2PD , very clear - wheel remote can be used only on right side, but not every time its working - dont have ON and OFF button , you just put it inside - thats all :... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections