DX » Community » Reviews » WLTOYS 2019 Rechargeable 2-CH Top Speed 27~40MHz Remote Controlled R/C Racing Car - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by66darja on 01/06/2014

Excelent toy for this price. It can operate on two speeds - the highest one is amazingli fast. It can easyly rool over when you full accelerate from reverse to forward moving! On one charging it lasts for about 15-20 minutes driving in slow speed mode. Fast speed mode discharge batteris much faster, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArturFischer on 12/25/2013

It´s Fast Cheap Looks strong for it´s size you can play almost anywhere rechargeable battery The AM contro is not a good think. I don´t like the controller shape too. Really fun and easy to play Buy a USB wall charger too. Make jumps using card board Freak your cat out. Anoy your older/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBackoo on 05/14/2013

Very nice and impressive toy. Identical with the description. It is quite fast, even sometimes too fast for a human to react. Maybe part of the speed is due to the car lightness and thin materials. However those plastic materials that are used are very flexible and not easily breakable. It would be nice ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byYghord on 03/26/2013

- Very, fast car for the size - Incredible acceleration - 5 different speeds so you can controle it indoor and outdoor - Car charges via USB, so no money wasted on batteries - LED indicates when car charge is complete (very useful!) - Charges on 30 minutes - Material looks durable - Can charge the control ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySiLv3sTeR on 02/22/2013

Incredible acceleration. The construction and material used for it's design makes it very durable and sustainable. When hitting a wall the tires are hit first, so the rest remains intact. First look at top-side material is a bit disappointing but I got used to it =) I still can't figure out how many ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections