DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Crayon Shaped Stylus Pen for Iphone / Ipad / Samsung - Pink
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeksa90 on 09/20/2013

The pen works pretty well with my iPhone 4S. The design is awesome, just like in the picture. The pen is a bit bulky and you have to press quite much the touch screen with it while you use it. The pen is not the most accurate due the bulkiness of the tip of the pen. The paper label lost it's color and ripped off pretty fast. The product is cheap and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiezetiet on 02/16/2013

Really nice product! It looks exactly like a real crayon. People warned me not to use a crayon on my ipad! They didn't notice the difference between my stylus and a crayon! The pointbis very firm, and works precisely. Fantastisch produkt. Lijkt net een echt vetkrijtje! Mensen waarschuwden me dat ik geen vetkrijtbop mijn ipad moest gebruiken! Zij zagen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhannahsati on 01/03/2013

It is cute, exactly as the picture, and seems very well made. When in hand, it really resembles a crayon, making it fun to write and paint with my iPad. It goes smoothly over the touchscreen glass and does not have any visible metal parts, so I have no fear of scratching the screen. My only fear is that the paper that covers it might torn someday, although ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections