DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Capacitive Screen Full Fingers Touch Gloves - Black + Grey (Free Size)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreddymhanna on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice gloves, beautiful design . work as charm. tried it on my galaxy s3 and on my sisters iphone 4s . worked on both as it says Cons:no cons , just need to specify that the size of the gloves is Small. and need to offer customers more than one size. other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Supports iPhone and other Apple devices touch screen. 2. Works at any temperature. 3. Protects from cold and the wind. 4. Comfortable to wear. 5. One size fits all. 6. Nice simple design. 7. All fingers are functional, so you can youse it even with iPad without limitat... Read more

159236 packed
    0 0
  • posted byivangladovic on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light, cheap, works well on both touchscreen smartphones I own. Multi-touch work also. Nice feel to the hand. Cons:A bit tight, but stretchable. Will see how this will impact durability. Also on bigger hands, when they stretch you can see skin (especially expressed betw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefidzsi on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works really well with capacitive touch screen. I tried it on 3,3" display, everything went really well. I tried text writing, various applications and of course Angry Birds. :) Cons:It comes only in one size. First it looks really small, but it is flexible so in the... Read more

touch glove
    0 0
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The fingertips with gray fabric have capacitive conduction properties making these gloves work well with any capacitive touch screen. And since all the fingertips are functional, they work well with multi-touch screens also. They also feel warm, so they're good for chilly... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections