DX » Community » Reviews » XP-09 Aquarium Fish Tank External Hang On Power Filter - Transparent Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNaMaaK on 11/07/2013

Silent indeed, but you need to make sure the air is out of the system. Filters can be cleaned. Easy to install on depth of the aquarium and also the way it's mounted on the side of the aquarium is adjustable. I can't find replacement filters at DX.com. After a few months of use now, I need to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPluriomicida on 04/22/2013

Very nice and good looking. It has 2 removable filters containing some active carbon. Lot of tubes for whished height. Good water flow. Relaxing "waterfall" sound. Comes with instructions in english and chinese. Easy to install. Very hard to replace the active carbon inside the filters. If ... Read more

Installed on fish tank

0 0 0

• posted byTRROSA on 01/12/2013

Is a very silent filter and have a good flux of water have adaptor plug -- !!! the control water flux is very good and you can remove one filter part and add the ceramic rings the match between the plastic parts is not good ! i needed make a little adjust , apply a tape film to correct this problem. ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections