DX » Community » Reviews » Strong Man Stand Desktop 4R Photo Frame (6"*4")
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahjo79 on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mine came as what the picture showed which is black for the frame and white for the man. Simple design yet so unique and special. The plastic looks hardy and of good quality type. Cons:Since it is made of plastic, it may crack if dropped onto the floor. If the "power" wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr3in89 on 01/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It looks really cool, great design idea. - Really simple to put pictures inside. - It comes well packaged. Cons:- No possibility to choose colors. Mine came in white (both the stand and the man), and from the pictures, the combination of black & white looks so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetipep on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is a nice object. - It is very original. - It is useful. - It is a good gift. - I like the combination of colors black and white. - The design is simple. Cons:- The quality is not superlative, but is acceptable. - Could be bigger, for 5" x 7" photos. - The word "powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHirorto on 09/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Original photo frame!!! -It is extremely cute. -Nice display for your pictures around the house or office. -made out of hard plastic and acrylic. -Mine came in white. -comes in a hard paper box Cons:Could be made in a different acrilic and glass, but It's OK!!! Probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibivallim on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This photo frame is extremely cute. It's a fun way to display your pictures around the house or office. It's made out of hard plastic and acrylic. Its build quality is not that great in my opinion, so if you are planning to give this as a gift, have that in mind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAiharasan on 01/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very unique photo frame..I have never seen such a cute idea and item before! So, it's very useful either if you love taking photos or if you like giving yours to other people. It's useful if you want to give a frame as a gift but you don't want to be f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDourittos on 07/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well done and creative, a great gift for friends and your home. Bem feito e criativo, um otimo presente para os amigos e sua casa. Cons:The same problem of our friend it down here say it is black or white, but here come the color "ORANGE". O mesmo pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunonl on 06/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bom material e muito bonito Very good material and very beautiful. Cons:Eu fiz o pedido na cor preta e chegou um verde limão I chose the black colour but it came with a lemon green colour. OtherThoughts:500 chars500 chars500 chars500 chars500 chars500 chars... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections