DX » Community » Reviews » Classical Multi-Shot Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRemydf on 08/21/2013

It's nice to play with friends, you can asked them to run in the room or close enough so you can try to shoot them. You can pratice your aim at others stuff. It's a cool toy to have. If you prepare 4 or 5 rubber bands, when you shoot it will release 2 or 3 of them. That's kind annoying, it you be better if it only released one at a time. With it they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillani64 on 04/29/2013

Fun thing, shoots pretty far with small rubber bands (6-ish meters), can shoot up to 4 bands at once, so kind of scattergun-ish. Wood is high quality and doesn't feel brittle. Smaller than expected, if you misalign the rubber bands they wrap up and don't shoot at all, and the front part is slightly loose, but i fixed that with a bit of glue and now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiodomesp on 02/21/2013

The kids will like it so much, n he joked for hours. Its easy to use n easy to manipulate. between toy guns, I found this cutest and most well finished, at least in the photos. due to the low price, the pieces are very fragile, and sometimes the pistol shoots all the rubbers band at once. The plastic parts seem to be a bit delicate, so I advise you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlewisGB on 01/08/2013

The gun was fun to play with, it came with 5 rubber bands one extra. It is very accurate, it won't hurt people. Hours of fun for inside the house unlike bb guns. Easy to use just point and shoot bad build quality part of the plastic is broken so two are sometimes fired instead of one. you can easily loose the bands but they are cheap anyway You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 12/19/2012

First of all, you must remember that this is a toy. I have two of them for my kids, I never thought they could be so happy. Hours of enterteinment guaranteed! It´s very easy to use, it holds up to four shots, and it´s absolutely harmless. As every shooting toy, you must be careful when aiming, never shoot directly to the face to protect the ... Read more

Rubber gun1 Rubber gun2 Rubber gun3 Rubber gun
    0 0
  • posted byyashpatel10 on 11/23/2011

Excellent! I love this mini gun, its fun and easy to use. Comes with four rubber bands and its regular sized rubber bands so you can use your own. What really amazed me was the accuracy of this gun, it shoots exactly where I want it to go! Very nice design, easy to hold fits right in my hand and just looks so nice! There was only one problem, I assumed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitussauro on 07/04/2011

-->The weapon is very good. -->It can provide good fun. -->It is not lethal or harmful to health when someone. -->shoots at you. -->reasonable size. -->The wood´s smells is not horrible like the other reviews. -->Not very comfortable (my hand is not adapted). wood appears to be resistant but the plastic part is totally different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaklyt on 10/13/2010

-Inexpensive, (you won't find this at a better price, and I've been searching the net a long time...) -Works with inexpensive ammo; you can find tons of rubber bands everywhere. -Very fun to use and almost harmless (be carefull not to aim at people's eye though, or use proper protection) -I ordered a large quantity of them, so it took a very long time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVesar on 09/26/2010

When you first recieve it you can play with it for hours and have a good time with it and make some awesome games with your friends. It is powerfull and it isnt fake is i thought before buying it. After some hours you get bored of it and you do not know what to do with it. You easily loose the rubber band but its ok. It is VERY expensive for what it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDillPickles on 08/17/2010

+accurate. +hurts. +light. +can load ALOT. +annoys your enemies. +comfortable to hold. -after a few shots loaded it starts getting harder and harder to load more. -might start pissing people off. -quality isn't too good, its really rough at some part where I'm assuming they didn't sand it. -sometimes gets stuck -wood wasn't as colorful as the pictur'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections