DX » Community » Reviews » Imos Screen Protector Guard Film w/ Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire HD 7 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
cheap and low quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroomik on 06/08/2015

pros: cheap, not so tiny, nothing more I can't say cons: don't fit in 100% and I had to cut a little, easy to scratch - after month of use doesn't look good. It's difficult to cover screen 7" big and this screen protector doesn't make it easier. And in addition, I've got it bent, so in this place... Read more

Impression:cheap and low quality;

0 0 0

• posted byJojima on 06/08/2013

It fits perfectly on my Kindle Fire HD 7". Seems to be resistant. A little difficult to put it on the screen. Doesn't come with a proper card to make it easier. My screen got a little dust, but it's acceptable. The screen gets pretty similar to as it didn't have any film, that means, not so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanySpike on 04/27/2013

I have a Kindle Fire HD and previously I had to adapt an ipad's screen protector, because I hadn't been able to find a screen protector specially made for the Kindle Fire (at least in my country). This protector fits perfectly on the screen. It's not really a con, but the cleaning cloth that with... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere