DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotation ABS + PC Car Mount for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
artículo no es de calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecasperq on 12/03/2014

the item is faulty suction cup is a broken and does not maintain the position in the crystal. the item is defective . I want my money back or I resend another . Read more

Impression:artículo no es de calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bythemey on 05/05/2014

- perfectly fit on the windshield, never fell off - the phone fits in perfectly - holds still, your phone will never fall out of it - easy to put the phone in and out - you can charge the phone while installed in this - you can set it easily with it's two moving axes - strong plastic, won't crack in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysisko7 on 09/18/2013

Very sturdy, nice plastic high quality material. Very simple mechanism. Hasn't actually come off the glass yet. Holds the cell fine. No vibration noise or similar from the device itself. No Y-axis rotation. Not very big swivel angle. The case doesn't come out easy at all. Serves great and very compact.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanuden on 01/26/2013

This rotation Car Mount device is easy to mount at the windshield of your car. The device that holds your phone is also easy to mount on the stand. The price is really good. That's the reason I bought this one, and Ik do not regret it. The arm is not that long. While the arm is bend, I had to mount the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections