DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy and Professional Make-up Brushes Case (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiipriano on 09/09/2013

A qualidade é excelente. Cada peça vem separada por um plastico, de modo que não deixa a embalagem sujar,embalagem linda,felpuda e suave, bem acabada. As cores nas peças fazem o produto parecer melhor do que é, mas isso não quer dizer que o produto seja ruim. O produto realmente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygothmate on 11/18/2011

Good quality brushes for low price. I use'em for FX makeup and they are good enough. Besides de price they don't look cheapy stuff. Case could be one shaped color, since the pattern is a little out to get it on. Very usefull for anyone how needs makeup brushes at any time. Minimalist and can be carried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byninhacarmo on 09/30/2010

Product quality and price make up a lot! For a beginner like me who still has not adapted to that pile of brush is the best kit you can buy! The kit is very cute, plush cow ... The brushes are gorgeous (mine has the black wire) and a quality that I was not expecting to find at this price! Do not drop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrisstina on 04/28/2010

- the small brushes like the eyeshadow brush is fairly soft - the case and small and light - the brushes do not look cheap - the case with dalmatian pattern looks extremely ugly and cheap - the angle brush is very hard (even harder than the bristles on spooly brushes and eyebrow brushes) - the blush ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKatherineGK on 01/22/2010

So here are the pro's that I found to this product... - The price is GREAT! Your getting 7 good quality brushes at $5.47 which is awesome, because in a professional make-up store EACH brush will cost you $3.00 and up. - The "inside" of the case looks professional - The brushes themselves look great and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybsmisl on 08/26/2009

The brushes are not used by me, but my girlfrend, who works in a cosmethics salon... She bought those for her self, and she is satisfied with it. The usefullnes she says is great, becouse there are all types of brushes in side None. About the Pouch in wich the brushes are, is great, it closes with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarojiblanca on 12/27/2008

- A set of brushes for under $10, it's difficult to find anything like this, at such a price, in Sephora or drugstores - Comprehensive enough for daily use - Brushes are soft and blend quite well - Convenient travelling case - The foundation (large) brush is positioned where the case folds, so the bristles ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarianne on 10/30/2008

Nice case containing quite a lot of useful brushes. Hardly any shedding at all. Brushes pick up my mineral make-up very well. The brushes each have their use. The bigger fluffier one is great for dusting powder all-over. The bigger flat one makes a great concealer brush, it blends nicely as well. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections