DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Anti-Slip Quick Sling Shoulder Belt Quick Strap for DSLR - Black
Customer’s impression:
good BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucneto3 on 11/15/2014

Pros: Confortável Contras: Difícil ajuste Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byForumNickname65 on 11/14/2014

Good, cheap sling. Arrived in a kind of do-it-yourself package. After assembly I had two adjusters in spare, so.... (I consider this a bonus) ;-) Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJOE247 on 05/23/2014

It´s cheap! It´s way cheaper than any other I found online! It works just perfect. I went to the zoo today and it was way more comfortable than with the original strap. I use it with my Canon 500D (with battery grip) and my Eos 6D (also with battery grip) and it fits perfect! the shoulder pad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorber69 on 04/21/2014

Makes using and carrying your DLSR easier. It will make less stress on your back compared to your usual neck strap. Ok quality for the price. Out of the box my unit did not fit my camera. The washer seen in the picture was missing so i had to modify it so make it securely fit to the bottom (add washers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySamu84 on 09/04/2013

The build quality is excelent, it is soft to the touch but resistent to the weight of a heavy DSLR, the adjust-lock system in the strap is very easy to handle with one hand, and the plastic locks are sturdy enough for the job, the shoulder pad is better than ok and feel so confortable even with a big ... Read more

Camera strap with the metal plate metal plate has a screw hole for the tripod mount Camera strap with a lens cap holder attached

0 0 1

• posted bysepsal2010 on 02/09/2013

The product is made out of good materials. The shoulder pad feels very comfortable. Easy to adjust. Good value for money. Nothing big. Carabiner could be better made. Metal plate which is connected to camera bottom could better designed. This Universal Anti-Slip Quick Sling Shoulder Belt Quick Strap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections