DX » Community » Reviews » 17-in-1 Portable USB Mouse and Connectivity Cables Kit with Leather Bag
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrimo on 12/07/2012

-I carry this kit everywhere with my notebook, because I have hands on various connectors I need on a daily, before acquiring the product always forget something if it was not the mouse was ear phone. Now, I always have these devices and others available. With USB Hub have the possibility to increase my USB ports, printer connector to have it much easier ... Read more

portable4 portable1 portable2 portable3
    0 0
  • posted byFraggle on 09/05/2010

This little kit has come in well handy for me on more then one occasion, The USB Hub, the USB extension cable being the most used. Althoug i have used most of them. Some items didn't work, needed drivers that didn't make it work. Earphone retractable cable doesn't retract, making it a bit messy looking putting back in case. Build quality overall is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeMMaC on 10/11/2008

- You can connect all kind of devices at your laptop with this kit. - It's really cheap compared with a similar one I can find here in Brazil. - It has really many, many, many connectors... any kind you can imagine, including RJ11, that you can't find in some other similar kits. - USB HUB should be black, it would be better. - Phones could have a better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections