DX » Community » Reviews » 17-in-1 Portable USB Mouse and Connectivity Cables Kit with Leather Bag
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrimo on 12/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-I carry this kit everywhere with my notebook, because I have hands on various connectors I need on a daily, before acquiring the product always forget something if it was not the mouse was ear phone. Now, I always have these devices and others available. With... Read more

portable4 portable1 portable2 portable3
    0 0
  • posted byFraggle on 09/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little kit has come in well handy for me on more then one occasion, The USB Hub, the USB extension cable being the most used. Althoug i have used most of them. Cons:Some items didn't work, needed drivers that didn't make it work. Earphone retractable cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeMMaC on 10/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- You can connect all kind of devices at your laptop with this kit. - It's really cheap compared with a similar one I can find here in Brazil. - It has really many, many, many connectors... any kind you can imagine, including RJ11, that you can't find in some... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections