DX » Community » Reviews » Debo D11 PU Leather Wrist Strap Hand Grips for Canon Sony Olympus Nikon DSLR / SLR Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful very useful Perfeito Affordable Muy bueno!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymromero12 on 11/04/2015

Muy buena muñequera, buena calidad y re practico. Gracias!

Impression:Muy bueno!;

0 0 0

• posted bydepagano on 03/04/2015

Pros: It is comfortable and safe. Cons: The right hand is busy with the camera. I use it constantly

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoMiller on 12/01/2014

atende as expectativas....................................................................................perfeito

0 0 0

• posted byLahwaCZ on 10/30/2014

So for this money it's very nice and useful. Just the base to tripod mount is made from plastic, so I recommend to make a new one from metal. I made one for me and it hold my 60D with 70-200 lens with no problem, or you can easily use it when you have battery grip.

Impression:Quite nice;

0 0 0

• posted byisaacgtji on 10/11/2014

It's a really good strap and a useful accessory for your camera, I am so happy whit it and price is amazing I saw same products at double price. Just tow things, the strap does not have instructions to install it so you have to figure out who to do it and if you do not do well your camera can And... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreboucas on 02/17/2014

Real good grip; fits any DSLR camera and provides a good handling. Tighteness helps a steady shot. Very easy to attach e remove from the camera (can be done in a few seconds). Small size makes it easy to store in a camera bag. The adjustment system could be better as it's a little bit difficult... Read more

1 1 0

DX Everywhere