DX » Community » Reviews » Nice PT-04GY 4 Channel Radio Remote Wireless Hot Shoe Flash Trigger Set - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzuia on 06/28/2014

Ótimo equipamento de fácil manuseio e grande utilidade, alcança grande distância em local aberto cheguei a utiliza-lo a mais de 100m. Pra quem fotografa e utiliza iluminação de flash como luz auxiliar é um ótimo equipamento e compatível com vários tipos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysceecee on 05/12/2014

Cheap and easy. Simple to use and working fine. No noticable interferance on photos taken with the remote attached. Easy setup. The casing feels a little bit flimsy although it is in fact sturdy enough. It would've been nice to have the possibility to connect a second flash, on top of the transmitter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElfolay on 02/09/2013

I really wanted a transmitter to make some pictures of these with external flash. My flash fires only remotely optically, which means that my camera flash must shoot and my external flash needs to "see" it. With this product it's over. Works great and is VERY easy to use. If you're a photographer ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections