DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Lens Cover Cap Holder Strap for DSLR - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful Disappointed Muy buena good! my impressions is
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypashte on 08/10/2015

Used it in my Olympus E-PL1 to secure the lens cover. I worked fine.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byrndp0gynlrv2a on 07/08/2015

The product I received was not functional. The thing thats supposed to go on the lens cap is basically double-sided thick foam tape. Before I have put it on the lens cap the other side has come off.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted by9428146 on 06/11/2015

Good option for beginner photographer, just let the family member taking picture with the camera.

Impression:good!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byruskia0 on 05/30/2015

If you lost or don`t have this cap holder you may louse your cap. This product is easy to use and very useful. Easily mountable you can glue it to your cap and everything is fine.

0 0 0

• posted byelsorcer on 05/19/2015

Pros: Great glue, sits tight; with a bit of cushion so it's not that stiff. Useful if you're losing caps! Cons: There are no cons really, if you like to have to attached to leans/camera, it's fine (useful in some situations and some not).

Universal Lens Cover Cap Holder Strap for DSLR - Black Universal Lens Cover Cap Holder Strap for DSLR - Black

0 0 0

• posted byJFS1510 on 05/07/2015

Prós: O Produto cumpre aquilo que promete, muito fácil de colocar e a bom preço. Contras: Nenhum Outros Comentários: Depois de comprar no DX demorou algum tempo a chegar, até ao momento (após um mês de uso) funciona bem.

Impression:good!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

Impression:my impressions is;

0 0 0

• posted byokusai30 on 01/20/2015

Pros: Does what it says. Works perfect! Cons: Probably the glue of the holder will be lose, but you can solve it with scotch tape. I strongly recommend it.

Very useful for your DSLR or Bridge cam Very useful for your DSLR or Bridge cam

Impression:good!,Useful,protector;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/30/2014

Ideal for protecting camera lenses, it works all right, but sometimes does not fit perfectly, with time it loses quality, but worth it.

Impression:protector,Lens;

0 0 0

• posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

taken for Fuji X for travel. Gum conveniently lay on objects, cap now is not lost.

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere