DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Lens Cover Cap Holder Strap for DSLR - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykittycatbone on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price. Easy to use and assemble! Does exactly what I need! Cons:None I can think of.. Perhaps the glue it sticks with won't last for long long time because it's quality.. But for now I've been using it for a few months and nothing happened.. OtherThoughts:It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomik on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This universal camera lens cover cap fits perfectly to my Cannon 28-200mm zoom lens, and is tied firmly at all times. It is very easy and intuitive to put it on and I recommend on getting one for each of your camera lenses. Cons:This universal camera lens cove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanmakoto on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great until now. I bought 3 for my Nikon lenses and my Canon Cameras. Cons:None so far. Maybe the only thing that could be better, is the adhesive that comes with it, that could have a better quality, but in the end, it's working. OtherThoughts:You can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivita5 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It sticks correctly to the cap. It has an elactic that you can easily attach to your objetive or strip. It a very good way to keep the lens cover cap in a place in order not to forget it somewhere or lost it. Cons:May be, that you have to have one of this per each lens... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaverick81a on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most lens covers you have to keep in pocket or in hand while clicking pictures. With this lens-cap holder strap the tension of forgetting the lens cover is no more. - The strap fits nicely on the DSLR's lens, while the lens cap is attached via a string with a... Read more

Lens Cover Cap holder came in this package Attaches the lens cover firmly to the main lens
    0 0
  • posted bydauphins5 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Glue works great so far Keeps cap handy (no more dropping on ground or forgettign where I put it) elastic band keeps it tight to the lense excellent price Cons:None - will be interesting to see how glue holds up. OtherThoughts:Cap hangs on strap and we always... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections