DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C2 DIY LED Flashlight Shell/Casing Complete Set with Driver Pill (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavid18 on 07/16/2011

I used this host for an XM-L T6 emitter (SKU 50599) and a Nanjg 105C 2.8A driver from elsewhere. The flood and throw with this combination is outstanding. The host has excellent heat sinking as the body gets very hot - even too hot to touch. The threads are quite good. Unlike some others, mine came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhatallica on 03/21/2011

One of the few DIY host options available. The parts thread together smoothly and the finish is pretty decent. The pictures show the brass ring used to keep the driver board in place, but it is not delivered. This is a big, annoying problem. Using an XML emitter at 2.8A will get warm after a couple of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytudde on 01/10/2011

Nice looking flashlight without scratches and such. Threads have good tolerances everywhere. Good host for XM-L. Misses the brass ring to hold driver in place, the threads are there but the ring is missing. Not sure if i could have used the ring anyway, my drivers AMC7135 sits to close to the edge. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatrik28 on 11/19/2010

- Excellent appearance/quality (so far the best of my three earlier C2 models) - Threads + fittings are in quite good tolerance (only the pill rattled a little) - Can be customized with 14 mm silicone caps, SKU: 5498 - Included almost every part but... ... The pill arrived without the brass-ring. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGunther45 on 07/06/2010

Basically got this shell because Sku# 36357 has a male end cap. So cant find a pressure switch for it. Reflector is larger. Sku#36357 inners in this baby is BRUTAL! Not any really. Still can't find any of my pressure switches that will fit this but could be lousy threads. I have to look through my stuff ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrisandhiace on 04/03/2010

Great host...relatively small and lightweight...good price...everything you need except the led and driver. The reflector gives a good wide flood, but also projects very well. Its xr-e /mc-e sized...but an xp-g works well in it and it could be drilled out to accept P7 The threading on the bezel looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 11/03/2009

The threads where smooth, o-rings in place, pulls apart very easy. Nice size, weight and construction. The only grumble I have is that the lens and reflector are held in place by pressure from the LED. Presumably that's why there is an isolator supplied for the top of the LED. Some may find the head ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeziaf on 12/08/2008

The one that I received looked different (but better) than the original C2 that I already own! The clicky switch was more sturdy than the one on my previous C2. I found it cheaper to buy this kit and use the parts from it on my previous C2's, than it was to buy new C2's again. Mine came without a lens ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections