DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger for Nokia N90/N95 (120cm Coiled Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonisahkku on 11/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The finishes of the product are really good compared to the price ! The plastic is well made and is strong Using it daily in my car and works fine Cons:The cable may be just a little fragile, avoid the tangled or overstretching... OtherThoughts:In France, the equivalent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteoubg1 on 05/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-cheap -works -compatible with a lot of phones, all Nokia with 2 mm plug Cons:- well it is not that compatible. I have a Nokia 5800 and although it is 2 mm plug, doesn't fit very well. The plug is longer than the phones' one and doesn't click like normal. Thus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrwindows on 04/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful in the car. It do not gets too hot after several hours of continuous use. Cons:-Unknown overtension measures. may be a fuse? -Cable may be short if you have a big car. OtherThoughts:This gadget is so simple, thus there's very little to say. I have used it in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpeederase on 11/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Definitely cheap. Build quality is alright overall...solid cord anchoring, 12V plug housing is well-built. Some cheap accessories have cracked apart on me while plugging them in/unplugging them. Not this. Cons:Wouldn't charge unless I had the cable/phone at a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirethorn on 07/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No problems so far with 2 days of charging the phone. (Not continuously obviously) Cons:The led indicator light is reminiscent of "the old age". Quite dim, unlike the super bright leds of modern technology. It doesn't really mean anything but yea, it m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysatay on 06/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! Buying from branded shops cost way more than this. Coiled wire is perfect as it prevents tangling when placed down charging yet easy to read messages or make phone calls when needed. It works just like what it says and my phone charges fully with no problems. did... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiwaedu on 06/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Es muy bueno, bonito y barato. - Carga el movil perfectamente (probado con Nokia 6300 y Nokia 6110 Navigator y algunos más). - Hecho con materiales resistentes. - Cable suficientemente largo. - Un led rojo indica que le esta llegando corriente y funcinando. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanarch1st on 04/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap...alternative competitors charge about 3-5x the price -Fairly small -Coiled wires Cons:-Coiled wires...annoying imo. I'd much prefer a shorter straight wire. -Gets fairly hot after some time of charging OtherThoughts:For the money, I suppose it's worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuanjo_adr on 04/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it in my car for a Nokia N81 and it charges very quickly. Good Quality built. Its doesnt looks a cheap product. Makes his work as good as the genuine for a very low price. It has a led to indicate charge status. Cons:Nothing special to say. I cant find any differe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrailgrinder on 02/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap price - Adapter is not "bulky" Cons:- Causes signal interference when listening to AM stations on my car radio and it does not seem to affect FM stations. I listen to a news station on the AM band and whenever the charger is plugged in the ciga... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections