DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger for Nokia N90/N95 (120cm Coiled Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonisahkku on 11/03/2012

The finishes of the product are really good compared to the price ! The plastic is well made and is strong Using it daily in my car and works fine The cable may be just a little fragile, avoid the tangled or overstretching... In France, the equivalent of this product costs 10 euros and is really not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteoubg1 on 05/31/2010

-cheap -works -compatible with a lot of phones, all Nokia with 2 mm plug - well it is not that compatible. I have a Nokia 5800 and although it is 2 mm plug, doesn't fit very well. The plug is longer than the phones' one and doesn't click like normal. Thus is can easily slip out and stop charging, even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrwindows on 04/06/2010

Very useful in the car. It do not gets too hot after several hours of continuous use. -Unknown overtension measures. may be a fuse? -Cable may be short if you have a big car. This gadget is so simple, thus there's very little to say. I have used it in two cars and I am very satisfied with it. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpeederase on 11/15/2009

Definitely cheap. Build quality is alright overall...solid cord anchoring, 12V plug housing is well-built. Some cheap accessories have cracked apart on me while plugging them in/unplugging them. Not this. Wouldn't charge unless I had the cable/phone at a very funny angle. At first I thought the charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTero75 on 08/25/2009

Perfect quality versus price ratio. Works fine and does its job. 5 times cheaper than the original Nokia product. Haven´t found any cons. I'm using it with my Nokia 6000-series phone, because the GPS consumes so much energy and the battery drains very quickly while driving around and orienting ;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirethorn on 07/16/2009

No problems so far with 2 days of charging the phone. (Not continuously obviously) The led indicator light is reminiscent of "the old age". Quite dim, unlike the super bright leds of modern technology. It doesn't really mean anything but yea, it might irk someone. Is it just me or does it look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatay on 06/27/2009

Cheap! Buying from branded shops cost way more than this. Coiled wire is perfect as it prevents tangling when placed down charging yet easy to read messages or make phone calls when needed. It works just like what it says and my phone charges fully with no problems. didn't keep track of the exact time,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywiwaedu on 06/18/2009

- Es muy bueno, bonito y barato. - Carga el movil perfectamente (probado con Nokia 6300 y Nokia 6110 Navigator y algunos más). - Hecho con materiales resistentes. - Cable suficientemente largo. - Un led rojo indica que le esta llegando corriente y funcinando. Nada en particular, no tiene muchas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrendler on 05/16/2009

Works as expected. Build quality of this item is great. It feels like it is going to last me a very long time. Plugged it in and it worked first time and has been working every since without any troubles whatsoever. Around here for the same item it's about double to price so for me it's also very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanarch1st on 04/16/2009

-Cheap...alternative competitors charge about 3-5x the price -Fairly small -Coiled wires -Coiled wires...annoying imo. I'd much prefer a shorter straight wire. -Gets fairly hot after some time of charging For the money, I suppose it's worth purchasing if you have a battery draining phone such as the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections