DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Back Case for Iphone 5 - Transparent White
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardogigi on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price Quality ok 100% transparent and not white as described Fits perfect and protects a lot Very discrete - doesn't ruin the looks of a white phone. Very easy to put and take out. Cons:None that I can think of at the moment but might bend a little in the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalfmas on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Excelent plastic cover - 100% transparent - Perfect holes. Even for the sim card - Good quality Cons:- Been plastic, its a posibility that it breaks - The case is good for day-to-day protection - Its reflective (mate is better here) - Its 100% transparent, so if there... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybluestreak101 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and fits well. Keeps your nice shiny iphone 5 well protected in a clear case that lets you admire the phone within. Cons:Some of the edges where the mould fits together are a little sharp in places but this is easily resolved with a nail file and so... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynamgyel on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is solid plastic that fits the iphone without any problems. The holes are cut precisely and without any defects - it looks better than any I have seen until now. It fits the iPhone perfectly. From far away give a really nice look at you iPhone. It is simple yet e... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylocosman on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's my go to case for when the phone isn't in the external battery pack case I bought. And now that the external battery pack stopped working, my iphone is pretty much always in this Transparent Protective case. Cons:Some people complain that the volume buttons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfeiru on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits perfectly, and I love to see it being transparent, can see through like a nude phone. I always prefer my iPhone to be nude, and it gives that false feeling. I'm loving it. I've been looking for something like this, so it fits exactly what I want. Cons:I do hope th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanderst on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very discrete - doesn't ruin the looks of a white phone. Slim profile and good fit. The shoulders are just high enough to lift the screen of the ground. Cons:A little rough at the edges, but not enough to make it stick in the pocket. OtherThoughts:Excellent valu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagondiez on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this case to use it with a white cellular because i don't want to hide my iphone in a case or a pouch. It was a surprise for me when i realised it was whole transparent...and positive surprised! I put it inmediately and there is no problem with it at... Read more

Great case
    1 0
  • posted byDrHook on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice transparent (colorless, not white as in product description) hard plastic cover that protects the back and left/right sides very well. The fitting is almost perfect. It does not cover the top that much. Bottom is not covered which is understandable - just look a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySechs81 on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly on iPhone 5. Just "one click" and ready. It's ultra slim, you don't even notice it! It's hard, after two weeks of use, not a single scratch. It covers pretty well most of the vessel too. Cons:You won't feel the aluminium back of the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections