DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Back Case for Iphone 5 - Transparent White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardogigi on 11/12/2013

Good price Quality ok 100% transparent and not white as described Fits perfect and protects a lot Very discrete - doesn't ruin the looks of a white phone. Very easy to put and take out. None that I can think of at the moment but might bend a little in the upper left corner when playing around with it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavanhalem on 11/04/2013

This is a perfectly clear iPhone case. No pattern, not frosting, nothing fancy, just a nice simple case. It's great if you have the new gold iPhone 5S and would like people to see that you have the "hard to find" new one. Snaps on well, though I put the side with the buttons on first to prevent ... Read more

Clear iPhone 5 or 5S case

0 0 0

• posted byalfmas on 09/10/2013

- Excelent plastic cover - 100% transparent - Perfect holes. Even for the sim card - Good quality - Been plastic, its a posibility that it breaks - The case is good for day-to-day protection - Its reflective (mate is better here) - Its 100% transparent, so if there are any finger prints or dirty, it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybluestreak101 on 08/15/2013

Very cheap and fits well. Keeps your nice shiny iphone 5 well protected in a clear case that lets you admire the phone within. Some of the edges where the mould fits together are a little sharp in places but this is easily resolved with a nail file and some precision filing. some of the shaping to the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynamgyel on 04/16/2013

The case is solid plastic that fits the iphone without any problems. The holes are cut precisely and without any defects - it looks better than any I have seen until now. It fits the iPhone perfectly. From far away give a really nice look at you iPhone. It is simple yet elegant in transparent color. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylocosman on 03/17/2013

It's my go to case for when the phone isn't in the external battery pack case I bought. And now that the external battery pack stopped working, my iphone is pretty much always in this Transparent Protective case. Some people complain that the volume buttons aren't covered, but I see that as a plus. I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfeiru on 03/08/2013

It fits perfectly, and I love to see it being transparent, can see through like a nude phone. I always prefer my iPhone to be nude, and it gives that false feeling. I'm loving it. I've been looking for something like this, so it fits exactly what I want. I do hope that it covers the top and bottom portions,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanderst on 02/22/2013

Very discrete - doesn't ruin the looks of a white phone. Slim profile and good fit. The shoulders are just high enough to lift the screen of the ground. A little rough at the edges, but not enough to make it stick in the pocket. Excellent value for money - you really can't beat it at that price. It hasn'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymagondiez on 02/12/2013

I bought this case to use it with a white cellular because i don't want to hide my iphone in a case or a pouch. It was a surprise for me when i realised it was whole transparent...and positive surprised! I put it inmediately and there is no problem with it at all.i've make a new order to provide two ... Read more

Great case

0 0 1

• posted byDrHook on 01/11/2013

Very nice transparent (colorless, not white as in product description) hard plastic cover that protects the back and left/right sides very well. The fitting is almost perfect. It does not cover the top that much. Bottom is not covered which is understandable - just look at your iPhone 5 bottom. My headphone ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections