DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Back Case for Iphone 5 - Transparent White
Customer’s impression:
nice Awesome I wear it everywhere
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycncnmovies on 12/17/2014

This case is perfect fit for iPhone 5 and very good price. But it's scratch easily. Good price and enough quality. Useful. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8701749 on 12/13/2014

It fits perfectly on my IPhone 5S. It is made of a thin hard plastic. Although protects your phone anyway. It is completely transparent, doesnt even look like I'm using a case. The only thing is that it doesnt protect the front side of the bottom not ever the top. Good quality. Beautiful. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byBockra on 12/13/2014

Very cool staff. It can save your iphone from scratches, have a great minimalistic look, one of the best and cheapest cases for iphone. Read more

Nice and minimal Nice and minimal Nice and minimal Nice and minimal

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byPabloAlva947 on 11/27/2014

Pros: Price, it's not ugly, and it works, the phone is safe, easy to put and take off Cons: When i want to charge the devise, i have to take the case off, or i will break the little piece of the charger. Read more

Impression:I wear it everywhere;

0 0 0

• posted byeduardogigi on 11/12/2013

Good price Quality ok 100% transparent and not white as described Fits perfect and protects a lot Very discrete - doesn't ruin the looks of a white phone. Very easy to put and take out. None that I can think of at the moment but might bend a little in the upper left corner when playing around with it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavanhalem on 11/04/2013

This is a perfectly clear iPhone case. No pattern, not frosting, nothing fancy, just a nice simple case. It's great if you have the new gold iPhone 5S and would like people to see that you have the "hard to find" new one. Snaps on well, though I put the side with the buttons on first to prevent ... Read more

Clear iPhone 5 or 5S case

0 0 0

• posted byalfmas on 09/10/2013

- Excelent plastic cover - 100% transparent - Perfect holes. Even for the sim card - Good quality - Been plastic, its a posibility that it breaks - The case is good for day-to-day protection - Its reflective (mate is better here) - Its 100% transparent, so if there are any finger prints or dirty, it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybluestreak101 on 08/15/2013

Very cheap and fits well. Keeps your nice shiny iphone 5 well protected in a clear case that lets you admire the phone within. Some of the edges where the mould fits together are a little sharp in places but this is easily resolved with a nail file and some precision filing. some of the shaping to the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynamgyel on 04/16/2013

The case is solid plastic that fits the iphone without any problems. The holes are cut precisely and without any defects - it looks better than any I have seen until now. It fits the iPhone perfectly. From far away give a really nice look at you iPhone. It is simple yet elegant in transparent color. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylocosman on 03/17/2013

It's my go to case for when the phone isn't in the external battery pack case I bought. And now that the external battery pack stopped working, my iphone is pretty much always in this Transparent Protective case. Some people complain that the volume buttons aren't covered, but I see that as a plus. I ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections