Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrownborg on 02/18/2014

Pouch feels like it has a little cushion in it on the front and back which makes the phone less vulnerable when it falls. On the pictures it shows that is has no pulling string attached to it, but it has. I've bought it especially for the reason that it seemd that it didn't have that ribbon. The leather from the outside seems to be sticked to the inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatiascaceres on 12/20/2013

Nice feeling leather surface. It is the perfect size for iPhone 5 / 5S. Comfortable lace to pull and take out your phone. Maybe sometimes you can mistake what side of the Pouch the lace goes, when you put your phone in. And it may be a little annoying to take your phone out, then take the lace out, and put it in the right way. I bought one of these,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARQ46 on 12/22/2012

Good material, the leather is good. Easy to use, my iPhone 5 fits perfectly in it. It is very easy to take out the phone from the pouch. I think it is much better than othe protective cases, since this one is not too big and let you keep your phone in your pockets. I choose it because already used one similar for the iPhone 3G. I recomand it! The price ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections