DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 735lm 3-Mode White Light Headlamp - Golden (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuturedelica on 03/24/2014

Small size, true 735 Lumens, bike light and headlamp in one, 4 modes (high, mid, low, strobe), tight connection to a battery (very important for bikers). Mount is not so secure as i want, but these type of a headlights all have such rubber rings. Housing has no visor that's why sometimes you have to drop the light down to avoid dazzle coming towards.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWindKing on 10/29/2013

I can use a lot of superlatives to describe this product. This is absolutely the best headlamp I have used until now. -20 degrees Celcius was no problem in the Norwegian winterstorms. It still works! I have used the headlamp for more than 7 months from the coldest winterclimate to hot summernights, and it is still by my side...or on my head, of course.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynyman666 on 03/31/2013

Really bright headlamp. My girlfriend used it in the winter when it was dark and riding on the field with her horse. Some of her friends asked her who the hell was out on the field with a tractor at this time and she replyed it was her with her new headlamp :) The cable between headlamp and batterypack could maybe be a little longer. When the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasom24 on 01/24/2013

The weight of light is 100g. Thanks to the Battery pack will work for a long enough time. Haven't tested it but 120 minutes should be a real even for the full power. Has no memory. With every turn on it lights with full power. Battery pack has 4.2 V (what correspond with the illustration photo) not 8.4 V what is written in overview. Charger output 4... Read more

Battery pack + light
    0 0
  • posted bymrkobbe on 11/26/2012

Strong light. I have no equipment to confirm rated lumens. One focus point and spread light around the center. The three levels works good and also strobe is possible by holding button for 3 seconds. Click button on backside of lamp is self illuminated and can be found in the dark as long as the battery is connected. -Charges does not seam to change ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections