Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVidaska on 10/28/2013

DK-24 Plastic Eye Cup a very good fit for my old camera Nikon D5000. There is no difference from the original cup, except that the inside of the lid is not inscription side Nikon. This eye cup very good looks on my camera. During the entire time of use, I have not noticed any defect that cup, but not obviously as this plastic to withstand the summer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypilhoverman on 08/19/2013

it looks and feels just exactly like the original one from nikon. i bought two because i thought it would be poorer so wanted a backup, but it does not seem any different from the original, and it is way cheaper. none at all. quality product. why go original if this is just as good and costs two bucks? by buying this you are telling nikon to go to hell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEthanBond on 07/21/2013

A perfect replacement for a part which is so easy to lose. I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the original official one. The rubber is soft and smooth and the product is well built. For what it is the product is a little pricey, i mean your paying for a piece of plastic and a bit of rubber screwed together. But whatever it is better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections