Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrunsven on 01/21/2014

The original on my D50 was broken. This one fits perfectly. You can slide it on and you will never know it was not the original. none as far as I know. Haven't had it that long so can not say how long it will survive but for this price you can replace them easily. But then I am not very friendly for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymenorex1 on 04/24/2013

Needed for my Nikon D60 and fits perfectly. Cheaper then original, and very good quality. Puts very easy, and can't see the difference between original and this one. In first time then I putted Eye cap on my camera D60, it was uncomfortable, it's was like to BIG, and hard to look through viewfinder, ... Read more

Eye cap Eye cap on camera Eye cap on camera

0 0 0

• posted bypetrovic010 on 03/12/2013

cureat eyecup replacement.This is almost an identical replica to the Nikon Dk-20 cup. I was expecting quite a bit of difference in quality but there honestly isn't. The fix on the camera is tight and snug. The rubber doesn't smell (unlike some other cups I've bought). i dont have any. great replacment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycblue on 01/24/2013

This is almost an identical replica to the Nikon Dk-20 cup. I was expecting quite a bit of difference in quality but there honestly isn't. The fix on the camera is tight and snug. The rubber doesn't smell (unlike some other cups I've bought). DX has done good on this one! The cons I'm about to list are ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections