DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Quad Rail Hand Guard w/ Wrench for M16 Rifle - Black
Customer’s impression:
good and functional
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byterger on 12/08/2014

Easy installation (On dominion arms DA556) fit and finish is good, and it has survived so far. Included tool was handy. Read more

Impression:good and functional;

0 0 0

• posted by6fcfr9 on 01/28/2014

Envío correcto, en encaja perfectamente en mi colt M4 Umarex 22lr, se le nota robusto y fuerte. no he tenido que realizar ninguna modificación para que se ajuste al arma. Cuesta ponerlo bien, pero al final encaja. Podria esta un poco mejor acabado, es para dejarlo de modo fijo pues se atornilla ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharkyv10 on 12/13/2013

Metal quad rail with a notch for the gas tube to fit under. Has full rails on all sides for goodies to mount to. Some of the corners of the rails are sharp but a little sand paper or file will fix that as this is not really a con. The rails are numbered for easy mounting your goodies. The front lower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMindsEye23543 on 09/03/2013

Cheap! fits my DPMS Panther Arms Oracle AR-15 well. I have not test fired it yet, but it feels very solid. The space between the rails is a little tight. I had to use a bit of force to get some accessories to fit. There are minor flaws in the machining, pits and tool marks. I wonder how it will hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythetrooper1 on 07/31/2013

- Totalmente en metal / Full Metal - Gran precio /Good Price - Util / Useful Encaja bien en mi M4a1 de Dboys, pero los tornillos son demasiado cortos y habría que reemplazarlos / In my Dboys M4a1, this handward fits well, but the screws are too short, so you should reemplace it. Si buscas un guardamanos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLasseStorgaard on 03/14/2013

A good value for the money. Hard enough material to be sturdy, soft enough to modify. With most of these RIS handguards some modification is necessary. I have KWA LMT M4 and it was necessary with modification. The handguard is positioned by the star ring in both upper and lower part. I had to remove ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymcmlxxxv on 12/19/2012

-completely stop the wobble of your front section (if you are using front rails that are held by a delta ring without screws) -quality cast alloy -easy installation nothing bad to say about this product! if you are replacing a M16 style hand-guard , you will need to hook a battery box on those rails ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymctammer on 11/23/2012

- Full metal construction - Very sturdy once mounted (absolutely no wobble) - Numbered rail slots for easy indexing - Held together with 4 screws, which must be removed every time you attach or detach the handguard from the rifle This handguard is beautifully-made and will fit carbine-length AR-15/M4... Read more

Handguard installed on King Arms M4A1 Side view of alignment between rails and flattop Showing alignment between handguard and flattop Showing alignment between handguard and flattop

15 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections