DX » Community » Reviews » Magpul MBUS Front & Rear Back-Up Flip up Sight for M4 / M16 - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreemjj on 05/16/2013

- reasonable price - good quality, even though these are made for "simulation" (airsoft) they will work reasonably well even on a large caliber firearm - these look perfect, just like the expensive ones you would pick up at a tactical gun store - these have the adjustable front sight with key ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCmdrPopNFresh on 04/18/2013

Great price! If you don't know that these are knock off magpul then you are looking at the wrong website. But still a great price anyway. Once unfolded these work great and hold zero on my .22 The plastic that theses are made of is of much lower quality than genuine magpul. It's really flexible and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteelriter on 12/16/2012

These sights look really nice Very comfortable to your fingers Made of Polymer (I believe) Amazing Price if you use BULKRATE Still Good Price Without Sights can be precisely adjusted They look very nice on my airsoft gun. They are very thin and have a compact look to them. Allen Key is used to mount ... Read more

3 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections