DX » Community » Reviews » SH-600 Wireless Microphone Receiver + Transmitter - Grey
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by zkworld on 05/10/2014

Pros: -Best product ive bought from DX so far -Great Distance -Great Price -Superb microphones (lapelle/Headset) -Great batteries -Works 50m perfectly with no interruptions Cons: *Not that severe but: -Shipping takes too long, about 2 months to Canada -Slight hissing when used past 20m -Cant have any obstructions between the reciever and the tr... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by davydx on 04/30/2013

Pros: Works with a distance from the receiver. Transmission quality. Very light to carry. Easy to use. The sound is very clean in both microphones. Cons: Materials do not seem to be very resistant. Receptor AAA battery are in poor contact. The head microphone can't rotate on the base, just move the stick that holds it. OtherThoughts: I liked th... Read more

2 2
  • posted by kmztronic on 04/08/2013

Pros: Very cheap but it works very well! Easy to use, it sound clearly. Both micros works fine, the cable is long, no problem! Cons: May be it's better a flesh color for micro aroud the head, to make it hidden. Also may be better a reachargeable litium battery for the transmitter unit, and an external power supply jack for the base-unit. OtherT... Read more

2 0
  • posted by OleJohan on 01/03/2013

Pros: Received, unpacked, batteries in, plugged in to my stereo, and it just WORKS! Great fun and joy! Sound is better than anticipated! I feel suddenly like a public speaker with my own "professional" equipment and my voice comes LOUD and CLEAR from loudspeakers. NO feedback problems even if I am right in front of speakers! I am surp... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections