DX » Community » Reviews » SH-600 Wireless Microphone Receiver + Transmitter - Grey
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzkworld on 05/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Best product ive bought from DX so far -Great Distance -Great Price -Superb microphones (lapelle/Headset) -Great batteries -Works 50m perfectly with no interruptions Cons:*Not that severe but: -Shipping takes too long, about 2 months to Canada -Slight hissing when used... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavydx on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with a distance from the receiver. Transmission quality. Very light to carry. Easy to use. The sound is very clean in both microphones. Cons:Materials do not seem to be very resistant. Receptor AAA battery are in poor contact. The head microphone can't rotate on the... Read more

2 2
  • posted bykmztronic on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap but it works very well! Easy to use, it sound clearly. Both micros works fine, the cable is long, no problem! Cons:May be it's better a flesh color for micro aroud the head, to make it hidden. Also may be better a reachargeable litium battery for th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOleJohan on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Received, unpacked, batteries in, plugged in to my stereo, and it just WORKS! Great fun and joy! Sound is better than anticipated! I feel suddenly like a public speaker with my own "professional" equipment and my voice comes LOUD and CLEAR from loudspe... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections