DX » Community » Reviews » SH-600 Wireless Microphone Receiver + Transmitter - Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzkworld on 05/10/2014

-Best product ive bought from DX so far -Great Distance -Great Price -Superb microphones (lapelle/Headset) -Great batteries -Works 50m perfectly with no interruptions *Not that severe but: -Shipping takes too long, about 2 months to Canada -Slight hissing when used past 20m -Cant have any obstructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrossan on 01/27/2014

Impressionante!!! Claro que a qualidade não é de um SHURE profissional, nem teria como ser a esse preço. Mas avaliei como 5 estrelas, levando em consideração o preço dele e ao que se destina. É incrível! Eu avaliei com 5 estrelas a qualidade mas tem uma coisa que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmdot on 12/08/2013

*Works very well. *Comes with both a head mounted and lapel mounted mic. *Transmits over a distance of ~7 m. including through 3-4 walls (not entirtely sure how many, because of the layout...) *The head mic has a flexible arm, so the microphone can be aimed precisely *Plastic is low quality, the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysavargas on 07/12/2013

The Microphone is small, lightweight, excellent sound reproduced even long distances. The product is excellent. Rechargeable batteries are missing, missing information on offering about performance requirements, some buyers do not handle the issue. The Microphone do not working sound equipment, it need ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydavydx on 04/30/2013

Works with a distance from the receiver. Transmission quality. Very light to carry. Easy to use. The sound is very clean in both microphones. Materials do not seem to be very resistant. Receptor AAA battery are in poor contact. The head microphone can't rotate on the base, just move the stick that holds ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bykmztronic on 04/08/2013

Very cheap but it works very well! Easy to use, it sound clearly. Both micros works fine, the cable is long, no problem! May be it's better a flesh color for micro aroud the head, to make it hidden. Also may be better a reachargeable litium battery for the transmitter unit, and an external power supply ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOleJohan on 01/03/2013

Received, unpacked, batteries in, plugged in to my stereo, and it just WORKS! Great fun and joy! Sound is better than anticipated! I feel suddenly like a public speaker with my own "professional" equipment and my voice comes LOUD and CLEAR from loudspeakers. NO feedback problems even if I am ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections