Customer’s impression:
excellent Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• My Favorite Torch

posted by ea88k on 10/19/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Smallest host I know for a 18650 battery. It fits better in my hand than its' brother Aurora DIY host Sku#15687. It has nice knurling that will secure it firmly in your hand. Q5 emitter Sku#11023 and Driver Sku#7612 are perfect for this host. It was shipped to me without defects or blemish. I also replaced the rubber tail cap with a green GITD available here in DX. Semi-smooth reflector provides a balanced flood and throw. It is the perfect size for me.

My family loves to go camping. It gives me the opportunity to play with my torch collection in the woods at night, especially when it is pitch black. I just can't take my finger off the trigger. My wife thinks I am crazy having so much of them.

If DX sells an R2 emitter that will fit this host, it will give me a reason to assemble one torch using this host again. I really like it very much it has now become my favorite. It is the perfect size for me.

Post comment

DX Everywhere