Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Best DIY Host in DX

posted by ea88k on 11/13/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I thought I liked so much DIY Kit Aurora V6, Sku#156687 that I purchased a lot earlier than this kit but this C6 kit fits better and snugly in my hand and does not slip like V6 does. It has now become my favorite light. Installed with the great Q5 at 14mm, Sku%11023 and the 16-mode driver, Sku#07612, I got a light with balanced throw, spill, longevity, and portability.

Cons:

None

OtherThoughts:

I liked it so much I purchase another set but I intend not to assemble it yet. I just want to store it thinking it would be nice to have a spare around when this kit be discontinued later. The kit I got has no manufacturer's defect whatsoever.

Bottomline:

Great small host. I planned to carry it with me everywhere I go especially outdoors, my family loves camping a lot. Since becoming a flashaholic, I am now bringing lights even when checking in hotels. You will just never know when you will need a great light outside the comfort of your home. I just need to get more spare 18650 batteries. I love this light.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections