Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byralvarenga on 10/05/2010

Very cool for kids. My son loved it. Its hard to fly is in the beginning but after you get the hang of it is easy and fun. flies high and fast Muito legal para as crianças. Meu filho adorou. No começo é dificl voar mas depois que pegar o jeito fica facil e muito divertido. voa alto e rápido is a bit fragile. must take care not to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrey56 on 09/15/2010

The good helicopter! Even it is interesting to adult to them to operate, you recollect the childhood!!! All works, the convenient panel. Only it is necessary to learn them to operate and get used to the helicopter! Beautiful packing - an excellent gift to the child for a holiday!!! Anything, besides, that after several falling (the pilot from me bad)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomaspd on 08/30/2010

Really nice this helicopter! you got how to use it in a hour! and that's is really small! Galera vale a pena comprar sim! tipo, muito pequeno e realemnte pra brincar dentro de casa de preferencia de janela fechada.. se vc assoprar em baixo dele voando ele já pega altitude ;) DEALEXTRE DOES NOT HAVE SPARE PARTS!!!! DEALEXTRE DOES NOT HAVE SPARE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafael2988 on 08/28/2010

It is very very very CHEAP!!!!!!!! If you ever wanted to play with RC Helicopter just buy this one. Even with the fragile built it resists to damage! Mine has fell from high altittudes and it did not brake! The RC control is very nice. It is smaller than I thought,and the battery does not last too long.... just a few minutes. The built quality seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygravelrash on 06/17/2010

Totally cool toy, really challenging and rewarding. I bought a few of these from DX after already buying the same model from a local store. Excellent fun to fly and at this price less of an issue with its eventual performance degradation after multiple crashes. None really, they take a lot of crashes before they start to get hurt.. I use rechargable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytussetroll81 on 04/25/2010

Helicopter is fun to play with and it is absolutely great entertainment on rainy days. The helicopter has a cool design and the color is very much like the picture. I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas, and he played with it twenty-four-seven for three months unntil the battery went weak. I am now looking for a replacement, because this is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymunkelo on 03/14/2010

* incredibly fun to use!! * rechargeable from remote controller * small and compact * challenging to fly (but you get better with practice) * requires external purchase of 6 AA batteries (controller) * controller is larger than the heli! * When purchasing this you will need to purchase 6 AA batteries. * Don't fly it outside because it won't work (IR ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonggie on 03/02/2010

Seeing as this is my first micro helicopter, I think it is fantastic. Learning curve is really easy. It doesn't take much to learn how to get the helicopter to hover. Charges fairly quick. I have crashed this helicopter a number of times. I also hit the ceiling and it caused the helicopter to spin completely out of control and crash to the floor and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdfasdfghjkl on 02/08/2010

This is a fantastic little heli. It's simple to control (despite being 3-channel), and really stable in the air. It charges fully in 15 minutes or so, and can give around 7-9 minutes of flight time. I can't fault the build quality, both the helicopter and controller are pretty solid. The rotor blades actually pivot backwards and forwards - they're held ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjinseeto on 01/11/2010

It flys very well as it is balanced nicely and the controls are pretty good once you have adjusted the trims on the control. Build quality of the heli is pretty good as well. Very good value for this price, Highly recommended Battery cover on remote is quite loose and can make the battery comes loose by tapping it hard. can be resolved by putting in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections