DX » Community » Reviews » 5000mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for Apple Macbook 13" (A1185) Laptops
  • 5 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRomaVictor on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seems to work very well, like it should. Battery life seems to be identical to the original Macbook battery (when I first got it). Has lights on the bottom to see how much charge is left. Cons:- The added little manual, which is written in terrible English, points out t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwoosho on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In the Netherlands a original replacement battery (Apple store) costs $183. And an imitation costs around $78. After fully charged our Macbook runs just under 5 hours with brightness on 60%. We use it to browse on the internet trough a wireless connection. Cons:The new... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykorneel on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks very good works well. Feels firm and fits the mac book very well. Battery life is fine and it's seen as an original by the mac book. Color wise it's hard to see it's not original, it's a bit 'whiter' and more shiney I guess. Comes in a good wrapping and anti stati... Read more

2 0
  • posted byav8nautiger on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price and email updates Cons:Wait time. Had to ship from China but worth the wait. OtherThoughts:Would use again. The price was good and they apparently worked hard to ensure I got the package in good condition. This is not your average "fly by night" internet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromanoe1 on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent replacement battery! Works perfectly in My white MacBook 13'. I totally recommend this MacBook 13' replacement battery! Cons:Instruction manual specifies the battery might nor work for more than two years. At this price, I'll just replace it in two y... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhflink on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Price is a fraction of a retail apple battery -Goes right in the slot like the original -Has the diagnostic leds -I get about 4h of "idle" life (with wlan) with it, which is nice. Reports 5000mah of capaticy. -the hardware seems to be 100% compatible and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMORTeNNs on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Price compared to original Apple battery. - Fits fine. - Works (!) and seems to hold power as good as the original. - Sufficiently wrapped in bubble plastic and cardboard box lined with foam. Surrounding the battery and antistatic bag. Cons:- Delivered with a bend corne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPlets on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like the original one, has the battery metter, is easy to install, low price, the original costs 3 times more Cons:Color is a bit different from the original, but as my computer is old it's color is also a bit different from the original. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaretamirian on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product for the price, looks just like the original one, fits great, and i can't believe its so cheap to buy, at apple store they are selling them for 160 + buy this battery and save your self alot of money ..... no one will know the difference except you..... Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadiotechniman on 07/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its really cheap :-) And the computer see it as a genuine battery did I mention it's cheap Packaging of the battery was also good. Cons:The color is a bit off, but since the battery is on the bottom of the device you really don't notice it that much. OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections