Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeorgialima1 on 01/16/2014

The product came as I expected and it has a Good price. It work very well for me, I will use it to running sports and things like that. It's really easy to put it in your arm. Not the best quality of the product, but if you considerate the price, it's fare. It work very well for me, I will use it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThorsonb on 11/28/2013

Great design fabricated nice, seems like some high quality materials you can use it (the touch screen) even when it is in the holder (under the plastic) Key holder is nice! (i put money in there when I run to the bakkery) I've been going to the gym for 3 years now, ad my arms are BIG so for me i had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagondiez on 09/04/2013

la calidad de los plasticos es buena, la construccion tambien, y sobre todo, es acorde a las fotografias. La banda no es muy larga, pero suficiente. Por el precio merece mucho la pena, pero cuidado si usas una carcasa o bumper grandes, no entrara... This item is well built. Plastics quality are good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydawila on 08/26/2013

it looks exactly the same as the one they show on the picture product display. the stitch work is looking good. the velcro material is great and it hold firmly. the plastic/transparant cover is soft, too soft. that's about it. the lid is too short to be tighten for person with big upper arms but in this ... Read more

........ .......... .........

0 0 0

• posted byscsantos74 on 03/12/2013

Confortável no braço; serve na perfeição para o iphone 3G; apresenta saída para os fones; produto com boa qualidade e resistência; relação preço/qualidade muito bom; qualidade boa tal como no mesmo produto de marca; produto adequado para um braço feminino.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygranbestiapop on 02/22/2013

The product has very good quality at an excelent price.It is very confortable , as it soft (neoprene) it holds and protect you phone . The same product at nike store or similar one could cost you more than 30 dollars THe circunference of the strap is probably a little tight , if you have big biceps you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTropicaldi on 12/12/2012

Cheap Easy to use Comfort of neoprene Stash for key or some other small thing Fits perfectly iPhone does not fit if used with case Upper stays open to dirt, rain, etc Strap length is relatively short If your biceps exceed 14 inch then this strap might not fit you. Good strap for its price. Too bad the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections