DX » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen for Iphone / Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNicasita on 06/24/2013

-Works great and does what is supposed to - Very affordable, since at a store you would pay a lot more for a product like this - Light and confortable to use, since it is a bit "fat" - Delivery time was a bit longer than expected - The pen is a bit wider than what would be ideal to use in a small tablet - No other cons so far I bought this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblancamaria on 01/02/2013

As i keep loosing my pens, i bought several of this pens and it is great product. Perfectly sensitive with the IPAD screen, helps me to draw perfect drawings, for work and for fun. It is a great tool when youuse your ipad to work with. None so far. Maybe it could come in a nice box, so it will be perfect for a gift Maybe you could add a little weight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatjevitesse on 12/12/2012

Great product. Good Stylus. This stylus work perfect with my Ipad 3 and Iphone 4S. The price is also very nice. It worked absolutely great pen. It is perfectly sensitive, is easy to use. It has excellent build quality. Good for the price, great for playing and drawing into your iPad/iPod/iPhone... The plastic is good. Really works with touch gadgets.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections