Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeeStyle on 08/19/2013

There is really not much to say about this particular product. It does it's job of providing more than enough power to power all of the USB devices I carry around in my backpack. It's an essential tool for me. Build quality (or the plastics) could be a bit better but for this price no one really cares.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySven1988 on 07/25/2013

Great build quality. Looks and feel are the same as original. Works great with the lightning cable and the loading speed is the same as the original charger. The USB part of the loading cable sticks out just a half a centimeter from the charger, the original charger doesn't have this problem. Works just ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrastanax on 06/20/2013

Small, clean, and plug well on AC and USB * Doesn't work very well. I tried to connect my phone : locked at 34% for about 2 hours. Maybe if I let him a day the battery well be reloaded. But this is very too long ! * Make a small noise, not every people will notice it, but it is a little painful, my coworkers ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTrAnWhiZ on 03/26/2013

Doesn't produce a loud "buzzing" noise Voltage is according to spec (meaning it won't damage your phone while charging normally) Looks like the original charger You can charge any other smartphone with it Doesn't charge as fast as the original iPhone charger I was looking for a 1A charger and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysnikern on 01/21/2013

Very nice build and great looking product, looks like the original and feels like the original, u had not noticed the difference, does the job and a very cheap price, waaay to cheap, i bought it instantly. nothing , its just perfect for the price. its not much other toughts to this, the adapter does ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaccswe on 12/28/2012

Looks like the original iphone poweradapter. Feels like the original adapter and does the work perfectly. Can't find any cons with this product, works really good! I saw this iphone poweradapter on dx.com and thought the price was a joke. It is so cheap so i bought it instantly and im suprised that it ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections