DX » Community » Reviews » Police Style Car DC 12V 96-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Well, they are what they are. DX is not responsible for your misuse of these lights. :P Great for lighting @ parties. I use them on my multirotors (560 and 666mm frames), but they are a bit heavy. Use low Kv motors and big props. You have to select a mode each time you turn it on. It doesn't remember ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaans1982 on 01/01/2013

Good Quality product with good brightness. Eye catching LED lights a must for your car. Just switch on the lights and ppl driving in the front wil give you way thinking its cops. Hahaha. Wire is too thin and short. One serious recommendation. Please include a good guaged wire and also the length of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickmilesmiller on 03/24/2010

- This product for it's price, i swear.. you never laughed so hard hitting the high road LOL! - Product works great, easy installment - Nice brightness! - Poor build quality, though for it's price it's actually good! I didn't know what was plus or minus (talking about 12V connection here..), there is ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybennybl on 01/29/2010

So , after i read way-to-many reviews who looked like the seller wrote them - i'll write one of my own. It's a good product - does what it meant to do . Poor build quality. the cables are thin and too short. no 12v connector (cigar lighter) requires professional installation. i bought it after long search ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerkeleh on 01/20/2010

Really bright (especially the blue one!) LED-panels. 3 different flashing-modes: [8 blue THEN 8 red] [1 blue THEN 1 red] [1 blue AND 1 red] Easy to mount using included screws, mounting-braces etc. Controlbox is small and easy to set up inside car Does not remember last flashing mode, have to press A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPPsender on 07/23/2009

-Very very bright. -Cheap -Looks amazing at night -Brighter than cop's lol -come with 3 mode controller, can be powered with batteries and use it in bike -doesnt get hot -very easy to setup comes with screrws ans everything This is legal in my country but don't install them unless you live in a small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrDaveUSA on 06/26/2009

I've posted TWO (2) Video on You Tube for this unit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol-YC6H7L0w // And a Highr Quality Camera version at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVnLaMPaqiw // This is GREAT for Attention-Getting.... DO NOT PUT ON YOUR CAR UNLESS YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO DO SO; IE: A Sheriff OR Police-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections